Due to continued growth and staff promotion, our client is looking to appoint a new Accounts Payable Assistant / Purchase Ledger Assistant to report to the Finance Manager.
The company is a hugely successful and vibrant £25-30m business in NW London constantly innovating its product base in the fashion/leisure sector, supplying an enviable client range across the UK and overseas. This company has strong green credentials and excellent benefits for all staff.
This Accounts Payable Assistant / Purchase Ledger Assistant role will involve:
- Posting supplier invoices and credit notes, reconciling to purchase orders.
- Setting up supplier accounts and liaising with suppliers re queries
- Regular bank reconciliations and supplier statement reconciliations
- Prepare and process regular payment runs
- Manage supplier returns on key supplier accounts
- Analyse credit card payments, petty cash and staff expenses
- Assist in the development of accounts payable systems
- Ad hoc assistant to credit control department when needed.
This will be a long term role in Accounts Payable / Purchase Ledger and previous relevant experience in Accounts Payable / Purchase Ledger is essential. Good communication and good IT skills are needed and the ability to work in a fast paced dynamic company.
Excellent benefits are on offer including:
Significant staff discounts