Purchase Ledger Clerk - Hotels
Central London | £23,000 - £25,000 + benefits | #4464
Purchase Ledger Clerk - This dynamic and highly acquisitive hotel business, part of a larger real estate group, with a number of locations in the heart of London’s West End, is looking to recruit a Purchase Ledger Clerk to join its busy finance function and report to its Financial Controller.
• Inputting supplier invoices to the register
• Liaising with property managers and maintenance team on purchase orders and monitoring invoice approval process
• Monitoring apportionment and allocation between rent fund and service charge fund
• Recording invoice approval
• Setting-up batch payment import files and importing to online banking
• Specific responsibility for business rates and council tax payments
• Supplier statement reconciliation
• Handling supplier queries
• Filing/scanning of documents
• Other ad-hoc duties required by Directors
The ideal candidate will have some solid Purchase Ledger experience and strong organisational and communicational skills. Exposure to the hotel, leisure or retail sector would be useful but not essential. This is an excellent opportunity to join this dynamic growing business at an exciting time of its evolution.
Go back to jobs