Our client is a leading privately-owned £100m provider of healthcare services across the UK. The company is acquisitive and entrepreneurial and is based in North London.
Due to staff development and business growth, the company is seeking an additional Accounts Payable Clerk / Purchase Ledger Clerk to work in the small AP team of 4 people to support and improve reporting.
Working in a highly professional Finance function, this Accounts Payable Clerk / Purchase Ledger Clerk role will include:
- Accurate inputting of purchase invoices against purchase orders (c1000 monthly)
- Input correct site and product and revenue / capital items
- Maintain system of payment proposals according to agreed supplier terms
- Vendor management/ensuring that all suppliers keep within terms of service.
- Supplier reconciliations for c100 active accounts and payment allocations
- Constant attention to accurate ledger and adhere to month-end cycle
- Monitor and maintain age creditor report with analysis and action points
- Assist with month-end processes and audits and other ad hoc work within AP
This Accounts Payable Clerk / Purchase Ledger Clerk role will suit a bright and experienced accounts clerk, with purchase ledger / accounts payable experience, keen to progress in an excellent finance team. Strong Excel and numeracy skills are essential. Experience in a multisite environment would be useful.