Purchase Ledger Clerk - One of London's most successful Property Investment & Property Management companies with high profile international blue chip property Joint Ventures has an excellent opportunity for a Purchase Ledger Clerk to work with the Financial Controller in its central finance function. Responsibilities include:
- Logging invoices and credit notes
- Reconciling supplier statements
- Dealing with suppliers invoice queries
- Filing/scanning of documents
- Approving invoices against the company’s database ensuring the correct amount is paid
- Maintaining the in-house accounts/property database
- Inputting of rents & deposits received
- Processing of standing orders, cheques and cash
- Maintaining company filing system.
- Liaising with lettings department and building managers
- Bank Reconciliations
- Inter-company recharges
The successful candidate will spend more of their time supporting the Purchase Ledger Manager and the rest of it, helping the FC with all round accounts and bank recs.
The successful candidate will have:
- At least a year’s accounts experience, in purchase ledger, cash and bank reconciliation
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong excel and accounting software / database skills
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Experience in the property sector would be useful but isn’t essential
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading property business at an exciting time in its development.