Purchase Ledger Clerk - This growing retail business, with a large number of outlets across the UK has an excellent opportunity for a Purchase Ledger Clerk to joins its finance team. Reporting to the Financial Controller the role will involve:
- Invoice authorisation, checking, coding, processing of all supplier invoices
- Process Supplier payments via BACS and cheque
- Identify and resolve all creditor account discrepancies
- Reconciling supplier statements each month and at year end
- Maintain aged creditors monthly
- Supplier spend analysis and report trends.
- Bank reconciliations
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Purchase Ledger Clerk with strong systems and communication skills to work in an established company and a friendly team environment.