Purchase Ledger Manager - This growing retail business, with a large number of outlets across the UK has an excellent opportunity for a Purchase Ledger Manager to oversee a small department. The role reports to the Financial Controller and will oversee a team of four in purchase ledger,. Duties include:
- Overseeing the accurate and timely inputting of invoices into the AP system on Sage
- Organise monthly payment runs and ensuring all financial controls are followed
- Overseeing the monthly reconciliation of supplier statements with internal system record, identifying and resolving issues
- Assisting the team in resolving complex or sensitive queries and issues on a timely basis
- Reviewing team skills and ensuring additional training is completed when required
- Managing the month end close in accordance to strict timetable
- Ensuring all new processes are documented and maintained
- Working close with internal and external stakeholders.
- Assist in managing cash flow in relation to monthly payment runs.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Purchase Ledger Manager with strong staff management experience, who is used to a high volume transactional environment.