Senior Financial Analyst - One of London's most successful Property Investment & Property Management companies with high profile international blue chip property Joint Ventures, has an excellent opportunity for a qualified (ACA, CIMA or ACCA) Senior Financial Analyst to join its team and work closely with the FD with responsibility for planning, reporting and analysing the performance of its property portfolio. This includes preparation of budgets and forecasts, key reports for senior management and ad-hoc financial analysis. Duties include:
- Lead financial planning and reporting for the portfolio including all refurbishment and capital projects
- Prepare weekly and monthly occupancy, income, capex and other ad-hoc property asset reports to be presented to senior management
- Prepare quarterly asset and market performance reports on all SPVs
- Prepare bank reports including project development plans and covenant testing
- Prepare budgets and forecasts for various group companies
- Work with tax, legal and other professional advisers and manage the information flow
- Assist in sales/acquisitions, financial analysis and strategic planning and implementation.
The ideal candidates will be Qualified Accountants (ACA, CIMA or ACCA) who has at least 2 years’ PQE experience in an analytical / FP&A environment with exposure to multiple forecasting, budgeting and reporting cycles. Advanced Excel and an understanding of financial modelling is also essential. Property industry experience is preferred but not essential. However, exposure to a fast-paced commercial environment is key. Apply now for this excellent opportunity.