This exciting well-funded VC backed £10m turnover business in the Entertainment /Tech /On-Line industry has a strong international presence. Due to significant growth plans, the finance function is going to grow to support the commercial and operational activities of the business. For this reason, they are looking to recruit a Senior Management Accountant to support the FC in the finance team. Key task include:
- Preparation of consolidated group management accounts
- Prepare monthly balance sheet account reconciliations, journals and assist in month end close
- Prepare quarterly VAT returns for submission to HMRC
- Aide in the design and implementation of scalable financial and operational controls e.g. PO system
- Assist in cash flow forecast preparation
- Month end reconciliations, accruals, prepayments and TB
- Commercial analyses of the individual business units to help identify commercial opportunities
- As a fast growing, VC-backed company, tight cost control, precise reporting and analytical insight are critical functions of the role.
- Oversee the Accounts Assistant assisting with bookkeeping and bank reconciliations tasks.
The position will suit an experienced Management Accountant or Finance Manager (Qualified / Part Qualified) who is able to make an impact and help shape the finance function within this fast growing international business. To succeed in this role, you will need strong Management Accounts exposure as well as excellent reporting and analytical skills. The position will suit a PQ studier or newly Qualified Accountant who wants to progress. Apply now for the exciting opportunity