Senior Purchase Ledger - Retail
Middlesex | £25,000 - £30,000 + benefits | #4467
Purchase Ledger Supervisor / Senior Purchase Ledger Clerk - This growing retail business, with a large number of outlets across the UK has an excellent opportunity for a Purchase Ledger Supervisor / Senior Purchase Ledger Clerk to oversee a small department. Reporting to the Financial Controller the role will involve:
• Overseeing two Purchase Ledger Clerk
• Full responsibility for the purchase ledger issues related to one main supplier
• Invoice authorisation, checking, coding, processing of all supplier invoices
• Process Supplier payments via BACS and cheque
• Identify and resolve all creditor account discrepancies
• Reconciling supplier statements each month and at year end
• Maintain aged creditors monthly
• Supplier spend analysis and report trends.
• Bank reconciliations
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Purchase Ledger Supervisor / Senior Purchase Ledger Clerk with some staff management exposure, strong systems and communication skills to work in an established company and a friendly team environment.
Go back to jobs