Bookkeeper, Accountant, Finance Manager - Travel
Central London | £30,000 - £30,000 + benefits | #4332
Bookkeeper:- Our client is a long established, stable, successful Travel business in C.London with a very friendly team. Staff are loyal and enjoy their work, the company is renowned for looking after its employees.
Due to retirement, the company is looking for a new Bookkeeper / Accountant / Finance Manager to join the team. The role is the sole role in the business looking after day to day accounts. It reports to the MD and to the external Accountants who support the position at month end and year end.
The role includes:
• Sales and Purchase ledgers, posting all invoices
• Management and reconciliation of bank accounts
• Post receipts and make payments
• Involvement in VAT issues
• Provide month end reports to external Accountants
• Issue statements and chase customers
• Reconcile credit card statements
• Ad hoc administrative issues
The company is looking for an experienced Bookkeeper / Accountant / Finance Manager with a solid stable work record, someone who is keen to settle down to a similar role for the long term in a stable successful friendly company in Central London.
Go back to jobs