Contract Credit Controller - Import and Distribution
Hertfordshire | £20,000 - £25,000 + benefits | #4522
Credit Controller – This very successful privately owned Import and Distribution / Retail Supply business in Watford has an excellent opportunity for a Credit Controller to join its small accounts team on a 3 month contract. Duties to include:
• Ensuring all debts are collected in a timely manner
• Build relationship with customers to resolve credit control issues
• Work closely with the sales team to understand sales orders before invoices are raised
• Report on KPIs associated with sales ledger and debtor days.
• Support the cashflow management process by providing feedback on sales receipts
This role will suit an experienced proactive credit controller with exposure to the retail / wholesale sector and the ability to deal with large and small customers, resolve disputes and reporting to senior management. Strong organizational and problem solving skills are important as well as competent IT skills. This is an excellent opportunity for a stable, friendly Credit Controller to make a significant contribution to an established business in the 3 months.
Go back to jobs