HR/Office Manager - Travel
Watford | £25,000 - £30,000 + benefits | #4526
HR / Office Manager - This well-established niche Travel Business in Watford is recruiting for an HR / Office Manager, a newly created opportunity to strengthen its back office function during a period of growth. The position reports to the Financial and Operations Director with responsibility for the administration relating to a number of key areas such as HR, IT and Facilities Management.
• Maintaining staff records for all the employees
• Setting up all new starters on the payroll and ensuring the have email addresses
• Updating records of starters and leavers
• Sending payroll to the Payroll Bureau, ensuring all adjustments are made with overtime, bonuses, childcare vouchers, SMP, SSP and any annual leave is recorded
• Staff healthcare and pensions
• Issuing new offer letters and making sure that all contracts of employment drawn up correctly.
• Inducting all new employee and issuing their contracts
• Maintaining appraisals records
• Managing employee grievances
• Working with senior managers on staff recruitment and managing relationship with external recruitment agencies, including setting up preferred supplier agreements and preparing job specs
• Working with senior management to create and maintain a positive company culture and overall internal communication strategy
• Identifying company training requirements and putting a development plan in place using internal and external resources.
• Liaising with the outsourced IT provider on all IT matters
• Managing relationship with external suppliers for IT and systems
• Monitoring quality of service and agreeing service delivery levels are met at all times
• Ordering new IT equipment including laptops and phones
• Maintaining all login user names and passwords
• Setting up of new users and workstations
• Maintaining telephone extension numbers
• Issuing all new DDI numbers and managing their records
Facilities / Office Management
• Maintaining all office leases for their sites across the UK
• Arranging repairs for any faulty office equipment and ordering fixture and fittings
• Health and Safety compliance
• Maintaining fire alarm records and gas safety records.
• Maintaining all contracts and rates reviews
• Archiving of company records and shredding
• Maintaining company insurances including travel and employers liability insurance
The position will suit a flexible, adaptable HR / Office Manager seeking a challenging position in a pleasant working environment. Strong communication and organizational skills are a must.
Go back to jobs