Management Accountant- Fashion
Central London | £45,000 - £50,000 + benefits | #4295
High profile growing Fashion and Accessories business.
£45-50,000 + benefits
Our client is a well-known entrepreneurial fashion and accessories business in Central London, growing rapidly online, retail and wholesale. Due to its growth, the Finance Director is seeking a number 2 to manage the day to day finance function as it expands and support him with its strategic growth.
The role (Financial Controller, Finance Manager or Management Accountant) will require a self-starter, capable of contributing to the business at Board level. You will oversee and develop a small team in finance. As assistant to the Finance Director, the role will include:-
• Preparation of management accounts and management information
• Prepare quality analysis of sales, profitability, products etc
• Support the FD with the annual budget modelling process
• Development of management reporting systems and internal controls
• Implementation of new integrated general ledger / ERP system
• Management of stock / SKU systems, liaising with warehouse
• Manage cash and working capital, liaising with banks
• Ensure quality daily transaction work and month end is carried out by the team
• Liaise with auditors, banks and other stakeholders
• Ad hoc support and analysis as the company increases its capital investment
This is a tremendous role for a recently qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, ACMA, CIMA or PQ accountant nearing qualification) to increase your exposure and responsibilities in an entrepreneurial business. Prospects are excellent both to increase responsibility and to rise up the ladder. Excellent career opportunity.
Go back to jobs