Part Time Finance Manager - Property Investment
Central London | £60,000 - £65,000 + benefits | #4475
One of London’s leading high-end residential Property Investment businesses has created a new Finance Manager role to work very closely with the CFO, GFC and CEO.
This three day a week Finance Manager role, will take full responsibility for all aspects of Service Charges, a key and lead role in the business.
You will have experience of service charge accounting in the residential property sector and have exposure to First tier Tribunals and service charge disputes. The role is very varied and busy and will include inter alia:-
• Producing annual service charge budgets and annual statements with input from finance
• Reviewing service charge budgets prepared by external agents
• Ensuring timely billing of tenants in accordance with service charge budgets
• Service charge credit control and aged debt reporting
• Preparing year-end service charge accounts, ensuring distribution to tenants.
• Service charge bank account reconciliations
• Attending regular meetings with external service charge agents
• Ensuring RICS/ARMA/ARLA Service Charge Residential Management Code is adhered to
• Liaising with tenants regarding any financial queries; managing and billing ground rents
• Work with solicitors/managing agents as required to manage first tier tribunals or similar
• Other duties as required from time to time by the CEO, Group FD or Group FC
You will manage relationships with the property management team, freeholders, tenants and establish strong relationship with managing agents. Relevant experience is essential and you should have strong interpersonal skills. Prospects are excellent and the role comes with an excellent remuneration package.
Go back to jobs